Elastic builds self-managed and SaaS solutions that make data usable in real time and at scale, for use cases like application search, site search and enterprise search.
Elastic offers solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security that are built on a single, flexible, battle-tested, scalable technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. Elastic can be implemented in SaaS, on-premise and Kubernetes environments.
The Elastic suite of solutions includes:
- Elastic Enterprise Search – search everything, anywhere with an easy-to-implement powerful, modern search experiences for your busy team. Quickly add pre-tuned search to your website, app, or ecommerce store.
- Elastic Observability – observe your entire ecosystem when you unify logs, metrics, traces, and more in a scalable stack that’s free, open, and built for speed. Monitor every element in your infrastructure to quickly resolve issues and consistently deliver exceptional digital experiences.
- Elastic Security – protect against security threats by unifying prevention, detection, and response to combat threats at scale. Operationalize any security use case: SIEM, malware prevention, threat hunting
- High-speed query return
- Ability to query a huge amount of data
- Provides highly relevant answers, even at scale
- Access to enterprise-grade support directly from the creators of the software
- Elastic solutions can be deployed on any public Cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Premium features, including machine learning, alerting and security
Elastic and CloudZone
By integrating Elastic’s solution into our design, we build in top-of-the-line search capabilities that enable data-driven insights with optimized relevance, enhancing our value offering to our ever-increasing customer base.
Elastic products are relevant to customers who are using data platforms, logging, metrics, APM, elastic search, SIEM, endpoint protection.