Calling all business and technology leaders: Here are 5 reasons why you need to be at AWS Summit Tel Aviv this year!
Back with more momentum than ever before, AWS Summit Tel Aviv will present new, golden opportunities to discover industry-leading solutions offered by AWS partners. From CEOs and DevOps engineers to data scientists and CFOs, this free, in-person event is an absolute must to attend. Here’s why:
1. Develop the skills you need to build, deploy and operate effectively
The summit is designed to deepen your knowledge about AWS products and services, and to help you operate your infrastructure and applications with maximum efficiency in the ever-changing world of tech. Sessions are delivered by AWS subject matter experts and customers who have successfully built solutions on AWS.
In the ‘Drive Customer Success with Partners’ session, you’ll hear from CloudZone’s very own, Adi Heinisch (CEO) and other AWS consulting partner leaders, as they share insights into how they have successfully harnessed AWS technology to win in Israel. Across the three dimensions of solutions, competencies, and specialization, speakers will dive deep into how they are building the winning culture with AWS through technology, and innovation.
2. You’ll discover revolutionary ways to optimize your AWS cloud with CloudZone
Here’s what you can expect to learn from the experts at the CloudZone booth:
- How to optimize and accelerate the adoption of AWS Cloud
- How to simultaneously implement processes to control and monitor your resources
- Understand the efficiency in adopting the AWS well-architected framework
- Unpack cost optimization methodologies in growth.
CloudZone has recently introduced its new and unique pod model. CloudZone customers will be assigned a dedicated Customer Success Manager and Solutions Architect. The aim of this dynamic team is to proactively seek new opportunities to optimize your AWS Cloud. You’ll be able to hear all about it and more at the CloudZone booth!
3. Shift your technical gears into max at the Builders Playground!
Specially curated for builders, the Builders Playground is an interactive learning experience centered on modern app development. Here’s a small taste of the opportunities to come:
- Learn architecture patterns and best practices for composing end-to-end architectures with queues.
- Unpack why rate-limiting is so important in modern systems.
- Discover how to design a system that operates as a better neighbor to all systems around it.
- Look at the permutations of architecture and code.
- Learn how to optimize the end-user experience through client-side data on application performance with Amazon CloudWatch Real User Monitoring (RUM).
4. Participate in AWS Gameday: F1 League
Grab up to 4 teammates and take your technical skills for a 90-minute ride! AWS Gameday featuring F1 is an interactive team-based learning exercise designed to give players a chance to put their AWS skills to the test in a real-world, gamified, risk-free environment. Most importantly, it is an extremely fun way to learn more about the potential of AWS without the step-by-step instructions provided in workshops or classroom-style sessions.
If you are seeking an open-ended, and at times ambiguous, style of training then Gameday is the perfect challenge for you. Register here and don’t forget that each teammate needs to bring his/her own laptop.
5. Receive invaluable guidance and expertise from the leaders in tech
Shir Turel, Head of Delivery & Customer Success at Shield, will be speaking about architecting account security & governance across your landing zone. CloudZone was privileged to work with the Shield team on the architecture at Shield and we are looking forward to hearing from Shir, along with Dotan Paz and Rony Blum from AWS as they cover these important topics:
- Updates to multi-account strategy best practices for establishing your landing zone
- New guidance for building organizational unit structures
- Security patterns, such as identity federation, cross-account roles, consolidated logging, and account governance
- Considerations on using AWS Landing Zone, AWS Control Tower, or AWS Organizations
In addition to over 50+ lecture-style presentations delivered by AWS experts, builders, customers, and partners, AWS Summit has so much more in store this year. The AWS training team will guide attendees through more than 100 online labs, and the Ask an AWS Expert booth provides a space where you can get a 1:1 session with a member of the AWS expert teams.
Here you’ll find leading cloud technology providers and consultants who can help you get the most out of the AWS Cloud. We at CloudZone are looking forward to sharing our expertise on FinOps, data, and achieving cost and operational efficiency.
The AWS Summit aims to bring together business and technology professionals to connect, collaborate and learn about AWS. With so much in store, what are you looking forward to the most? Register for free here to secure your seat at the most innovation-filled event of the year, powered by the leaders in tech. Let us know in the comments if you’re planning to be there! We’d love to see you at the CloudZone booth.
#AWS #AWSSummit #AWS_Partner #lifeatcloudzone