Firstly, what is AWS Summit Madrid?
AWS Global Summits are informative, innovation-centric events that bring the cloud computing community together. Summits are held in major cities around the world and attract technologists from all industries and skill levels who want to discover how AWS can help them innovate quickly and deliver flexible, reliable solutions at scale. The AWS Summit Madrid is happening right now, on May 4-5th, and is a golden opportunity to learn about all things AWS!
What will I gain from attending the Madrid Summit?
At the AWS Summit, you can discover how to choose the right database, modernize your data warehouse, and drive digital transformation using AI, among many other educational tracks.
This year’s Summit in Madrid will be action-packed with brand new and exclusive content, sessions, demos, and activities. The AWS team is busy working around the clock to develop a multitude of exciting sessions to discuss topics from how to optimize and accelerate the adoption of AWS Cloud, to perspectives on fostering innovation and transformation through culture, talent, and leadership.
And don’t forget about the AWS partners and professionals from all over Europe, with whom you can network and collaborate.
What you don’t want to miss…
You’ll be able to deepen your cloud knowledge and gain new skills to design and deploy solutions in the cloud to accelerate your mission.
Here are some of the key highlights and opportunities our team at CloudZone is most excited for:
- Hear from keynote speakers Miguel Alava, Managing Director AWS Iberia, and Miriam McLemore, AWS Enterprise Strategist, who will share their vision on innovation and digital transformation in companies.
- Attend technical breakout sessions featuring customer stories
- Experience demonstrations and interactive workshops
- Engage with AWS experts to get your questions answered
- Learn from our very own Solutions Architect Tech Lead and Senior Data Solutions Architect, Danny Farber and Elad Rabinovich, as they unpack how to leverage the power of AWS cloud with CloudZone FinOps Framework
- Participate in team challenges
- Connect, collaborate and network with AWS partners, customers and Cloud thought leaders in general
A little out of practice after 2 years? Don’t despair! If you’re planning or thinking about attending, here are 5 ways you can prepare to make the most of your AWS Summit Madrid experience.
1. Get familiar with the agenda
Click here to discover everything you need to know about AWS Summit Madrid, including sessions, experiences, and activities.
2. Use the agenda to choose your own adventure
Utilize the agenda to identify the best learning path for you. You have the opportunity to pick and choose the types of sessions and experiences you’d like to attend, based on what might be best for you on your cloud journey. We at CloudZone strongly encourage you to take advantage of learning opportunities outside of breakout sessions to truly make the most of this educational event.
3. Take advantage of the chance to learn from the leaders in tech
An in-person event means an in-person opportunity to learn from AWS experts and peers. As the pace of change in the world accelerates, leaders of all companies are seeking ways to innovate faster and fuel their business growth. At the Summit, you’ll be able to join informative sessions such as, “How to evolve your business and accelerate innovation”, and, “AWS for all industries”.
This two-day tech extravaganza offers a highly interactive experience with AWS leaders as they walk through a problem and solution.
4. Catch the latest stories from your peers accelerating their missions with the cloud
You’ll learn about the latest innovative advancements happening across the public sector and hear key learnings on how to continue to push boundaries with the cloud.
5. Tune in remotely with on-demand viewing
If you’re unable to attend sessions in person, you can watch remotely with the on-demand streaming site.
Whether you are looking for computing power, cloud optimization, content delivery, or other functionalities, AWS has the services to help you build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability, and reliability. The Summit is a key opportunity to learn more about AWS and the partners involved, and unlock how you can leverage their revolutionary offerings for the benefit of your business.
We at CloudZone are proud to be a partner solution running on AWS, and can’t wait to help you learn how to accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud at the CloudZone booth!
#AWS #AWSSummit #AWS_Partner #lifeatcloudzone